Best Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Training & Certifications in Mumbai and India.
There are two varied methods for increasing business performance Lean and Six Sigma. The lean methodology design aims to reduce steps within a given process that add no value, allowing organizations to reduce operational costs and eliminate unnecessary work.
The six Sigma model prevents process variation and is used to improve processes by eliminating defects.
Lean Six Sigma is the foundation of today’s transformational programs, with Lean Six Sigma Black Belts and Master Black Belts at the core to drive that transformational program.
Lean certified professionals have more efficient processes at their disposal overall, which helps them produce more reliable and higher quality end products.
Lean Six Sigma Black Belt Training
Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals are responsible for project strategy and planning and also be responsible for training other employees in the organization for yellow and green belts. Certified Lean Six Sigma Black Belt professionals can work in cross-functional departments and work closely with the organization’s strategy and planning team.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt training prepares professionals to lead large Lean Six Sigma projects and supervise those who hold the Lean Six Sigma Green Belt. Professional requires an understanding of basic management principles to ensure effective interaction with a wide range of stakeholders, from leadership positions in the organization to various teams.
The general philosophy of process improvement as also learned in the previous Lean Six Sigma Green Belt training
· The role and responsibilities of leadership in educating and inspiring improvement teams.
· How to execute improvement projects, identifying customers and their needs and including roadmaps for project management and a set of management tools.
· Tools and techniques to visualize, analyze and improve the logistics flow of processes to make them more stable, predictable, and productive
· The application of Six Sigma and statistical tools to ensure a good and reliable performance measurement system.
The Lean Six Sigma Black Belt certification program is for
· Senior Management and team leaders
· Software Professionals
· Project Managers
· Management Students
The Master Black Belt (MBB) certification is a mark of professional excellence aimed at individuals who have exceptional experience and knowledge of current industry practices. Master Black Belts have outstanding leadership skills, are innovative, and demonstrate a solid commitment to training and the advancement of quality and improvement.
– Gain credibility and trust of the stakeholders
– Ensure Compliance
– Advance to Leadership Positions
– Reduced Cost / Defect detection
In a manufacturing company, one saves an average of 45 seconds per arm board by reorganizing, leading to significant cost reductions. (Source)
– Excellent Salary
Six Sigma Black Belt salary in India ranges between₹ 7.2 Lakhs to ₹28.0 Lakhs, with an average annual wage of ₹18.0 Lakhs. (Source)
This certification prepares individuals for leadership roles with the techniques to increase revenue and experience necessary to reduce costs and complaints. Join us in Mumbai, India, for the Lean Six Sigma Training and Certification.
· Provide mentorship and support to Black Belt, Green Belt, and Six Sigma teams to use the appropriate improvement tools for a specific issue.
· Help develop and deploy organizational metrics and dashboards.
· Developing, maintaining and reviewing the Six Sigma program, providing classroom training, and liaising with external agencies to deliver Six Sigma training.
Please fill the form and click the submit button. We will get back to you in 1-2 business days.