Best Business Training & Consulting Services in India
AMPLIFY YOUR POTENTIAL WITH
ARROWHEAD is a consulting services firm with emphasis on reducing all LEAN wastes and improving consistency through Six-Sigma concepts. By reducing Lean waste, you can remove all non-value added activities there by improving speed of reaching your customer at better margin and by improving consistency you are able to meet customer demand in terms of quality expected. We are based in Mumbai, India with clients spread across USA, UK, India and S.E. Asia. We offer consulting services in form of short and long term Project work and also offer Lean Six-Sigma Training programs certified by a USA based world recognized authority.
Ani Khandekar | Founder
Lean Six Sigma Master Black Belt
Your organization can effectively plan and implement Lean Six Sigma Management by using ARROWHEAD expertise.
Implement projects using Lean and Six Sigma methodologies across the entire value stream from order to cash.
Scope ranging from Basics of Lean Six-Sigma up to Yellow/Green/Black-Belt Level training modules.
Services primarily in Operations or Quality functions to fill vacant roles on a temporary basis until a new hire is in place.
SECTORS WE’VE WORKED FOR
We have provided end-to-end services in these sectors
SOME OF OUR
NEWS & STORIES
We got featured! Click to Read More!
Process Improvement in Six Sigma
We all have annoying relatives who ask us about our secondary school percentage, don’t we? Ever got bothered by their, “Oh how much percentage did you score in your boards?” or “Oh you scored only 99.6%? Where did the remaining 0.4% go?”
“There is nothing so useless as doing efficiently
that which should not be done at all.”
Educator and Business Management Thinker